Photo above from left to right - Tamara Mugerauer, Samantha Kristiansen, Doug Manderfield, Dawn Ebert, Tony Nieto, Jennifer Bukouricz, Shane Griesbach, Jessica Hoover, Joey Carioti
During the Wisconsin Bakers Association’s (WBA) Spring Board Meeting held at the Midwest Foodservice Expo on March 12, 2019, the WBA Board of Directors approved a new slate of officers. The WBA would like to announce its 2019 Board of Directors.
The following Board members have been elected as new Executive Officers:
- President – Joey Carioti - Cranky Al’s, Wauwatosa, WI
- Treasurer – Shane Griesbach - Breadsmith of Appleton, Appleton, WI
Continuing to serve as WBA’s Vice President is Tony Nieto – Neat-O’s Bake Shoppe, Baraboo, WI.
Also, recently appointed as Directors-At-Large to the WBA Board of Directors include:
- Samantha Kristiansen – Cook Specialty, Co. Inc., West Allis, WI
- Rachel Searl – SURG Restaurant Group, Milwaukee, WI
- Doug Manderfield – Manderfield’s Home Bakery, Appleton, WI
The remaining members of the WBA Board of Directors are:
- Jennifer Bukouricz – Monzu Bakery, Green Bay, WI
- Ralf Tschenscher – Lesaffre Corporation, Milwaukee, WI
- Tamara Mugerauer – Tamara’s the Cake Guru, Oshkosh, WI
- Ken Heil – Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe, Waukesha, WI
- Board Trustee – Bob Hiller – Rollin Pin Bakery, Janesville, WI
“We would like to thank our Past President, Tamara Mugerauer, for her years of leadership and service to WBA,” said WBA’s Executive Director, Jessica Hoover. “We’d also like to thank Tara Nowak from Sweet Lola’s and Dawn Ebert from Simple Simon Bakery for their time and dedication to serving on the WBA Board of Directors.”
WBA looks forward to the leadership and guidance of the incoming officers and directors. The leaders serving on the WBA Board of Directors are excellent ambassadors for both the association and the baking industry in Wisconsin.
We hope you will join us in welcoming WBA’s new Board of Directors!